Wake Up Happy

12:56:00

It has been a week, since I have been waking up happy every single day, all thanks to McDonald's surprise alarm! Truthfully, I noticed that I am even starting to wake up earlier than my pre-set timing, probably because I am just too excited to see what surprise McDonald's is going to bestow that day to continue sleeping. And so far, I haven't been disappointed at all. Well, everyone deserves to start each day with a big bright smile, so how best to do so than to be surprised with goodies such as free song download, cool videos, fun images and free McDonald's? If you think this is too good to be true (like my bf who only downloaded the app when he saw me having my free breakfast, and in return received free fries yesterday), let's take a look at what I have received over the past week since the application was launched:

Day 1 Tuesday
Free hashbrown but forgot to take screenshot before deleting =x


Day 2 Wednesday


Day 3 Thursday


Day 4 Friday


Day 5 Saturday


Day 6 Sunday


Day 7 Monday


Free chicken ham sunrise roll
(received due to app update)

Just so you know, you don't have to download the free song you won. Like in my case, instead of the Pharrell Williams, Justin Timberlake and Draft Punk tracks I received, I chose to download Sara Bareilles' Brave, One Direction's Best Song Ever and Shakira's Can't Remember to Forget You (featuring Rihanna). All mega awesome songs to start the day with and I definitely hope that I will continue to win more song downloads since I rarely pass by a McDonald's these days and some of my vouchers ended up expired before I can redeem them. Nevertheless, if you still can't believe McDonald's is actually giving out food for free despite all the colourful vouchers you saw above, see this:


Me with my FREE chicken muffin
P.S. I thought was one-for-one but the staff insisted its free =p


Me again, with my FREE sunrise roll
P.P.S. I love my moustache cropped sweater from Tokyo Fashion! Get it here.

I had theory lesson from 10 to 11 am at Punggol and had managed to rush down to Chinatown's McDonald's just 8 minutes before 12 noon to redeem these before they expire *phew* I definitely hope the vouchers can be valid for more than two days but I shall not complain since they are free anyway! =DD So download McDonald's surprise alarm application from either Google Play or App Store if you haven't already to start receiving your daily surprises!

By the way, it is the last few days of March i.e. a quarter of 2014 has already passed on by! For me, 2014 has been nothing short of a frenzy so far and it is super fulfilling to know that you have maximised your time and had as much items off your to-do list checked as possible instead of waiting for each day to pass without aim. Like last weekend, Wendy had invited me to join her for an invited food review at The Lawn (read her post here!), then I had a very eventful graduation photoshoot and awesome dinner with XY, QY and our amazing (and extremely patient) photographer Javier, and finally a practice session on Sunday for our student showcase next Sunday. Blog posts will come up very soon, but here is the main point of this paragraph:

Come support me at Rhythm & Wave's very first student performance at
Fullhouse Signature on 30 March, 1 pm to 3 pm! =p


See you soon!
Yvette

You Might Also Like

0 comments

@yveyanxi

Latest Video @yveyanxi

Ads & Sponsors