Before I Leave...

17:28:00

Sorry for the lack of updates!

I know I say this kind of very frequently, but frankly I am really busy with lots of stuff here and there, one after another that I rarely have time to stop and think about what I am doing. Rather, what I am doing to myself since I realise I rarely think before I act and that makes me the culprit who puts so many things on my own plate most of the time. For instance, I just started by korean language classes last week, without considering the fact that I am having my music theory exam on 25 October. To make things worse, I will be away a week and a half, and my younger sister's ROM is on 20 October. All these, meant that I am going to miss my lesson, and also my time for revision (both theory and korean) is greatly shortened T.T

Although I have just completed my 10-day itinerary just a few hours ago, I realised that I still have 7 days of annual leave to be cleared by the end of the year and so once again, I am embarked upon the planning of a short trip, most probably to Phuket somewhere in November i.e. I only have 1 month to put everything in place, and that is provided that I am able to book the ideal accommodation, driver etc. I can't believe how last minute everything is, like I am just trying to survive each day only as it comes.

Even though I am glad I made time to add in new chords to my small music library, I wish I have something more well-suited for this post on hand, songs like 飞机场的 10:30 or Leaving On A Jet Plane but unfortunately, no one sang these songs at my regular student gig at Full House Signature every Sunday lolol. So here are the songs I have collated and formatted recently (although there is still quite a thick stack of chords pending on my tray). Remember to comment box below or email me at yveyanxi@gmail.com if you have a song request!

Sixpence None The Richer - Kiss Me
Download chords here

Sixpence None The Richer - There She Goes
Download chords here

陈芳语 - 爱你
Download chords here

陈奕迅 - 爱情转移
Download chords here

梁静茹 - 无条件为你
Download chords here

林俊杰 - 豆浆油条
Download chords here

石康军 - 黑夜过后
Download chords here

王力宏 - 落叶归根
Download chords here

五月天 - 让我照顾你
Download chords here

许志安,许慧欣 - 恋爱频率
Download chords here

张芸京 - 黑裙子
Download chords here

张智成 - 你爱上的我
Download chords here

Before I forget, I am sure you have noticed the change in my blog! This is actually "less-than-half-done" since I only made changes to the layout, fonts and added the vintage backdrop I am sorry I couldn't wait till I return from my trip like what I had initially planned. I was super excited and really thought adding more colours would be a nice and refreshing change. Yeah, that was until I realised I would like some new photos for my header, welcome message and stuff lol. It certainly will be more impactful if I had done everything together but now also very nice la hor? I promise my blog will be way prettier when I am done so stay tuned ok? ^.^

See you when I am back!
Yvette

You Might Also Like

0 comments

@yveyanxi

Latest Video @yveyanxi

Ads & Sponsors