Sample Store June 2015: Step-by-Step Guide

17:49:00

As I have share many times before, Sample Store is a popular spot where shoppers can register for free and get to "try before you buy" through sampling and reading reviews by others who have tried on the extensive range of products. There two kinds of samples available on the website, namely those that are absolutely free-free and the others which require a handling fee of $5.99 per checkout. So here's all you need to know and do to start redeeming awesome samples for yourself ^.^

#1 Register for free via their official website right here

#2 Start choosing the samples you desire!



The Normal Samples
Normal samples are listed under "All Samples" tab, and these are the ones that will require a $5.99 handling fee per check out to cover the cost of delivery, material, labour and logistics needed to support this service. One of the criteria I will look at before redeeming any of these normal samples is the sample size - whether they are worth at least $5.99 as a whole or $1.50 individually ($5.99 divided by 4 items per check-out). It is said that the size of these samples are usually larger with some of them giving up to 1-week supply, but it is not always the case and some are totally not-worth-it so remember to practice discernment when it comes to choosing your items.

My favourite redemption so far is a bundle of 2 pieces of My Beauty Diary Vanilla Mask, and these are the normal samples I received last month:-


FINALE Whitening Cream
30ml / $15.90

"With a mixture of natural herbal extracts, Finale Whitening Cream lightens dark spots removing dead skin cells gradually within 4 weeks. High quality natural and botanical ingredients have been carefully blended and specially formulated with skin lightening agents and multivitamin to boost skin clarity and tone, protect against oxidative damage.Nanomolecules help penetrate effectively."

#howyveseesit: Each redemption includes two 10g tubes of Finale Whitening Cream which I have been applying on my elbows every morning in hope of lightening the area for the past week but no visible result is observed. I am still on my first tube anyhow, so hopefully it will work eventually.


MYGENLIFE Bustful Drink
$49.90


MYGENLIFE Whitening Drink
$49.90

"The Bustful Nectar drink is a safe and natural drink-type supplement to nourish breast tissues as well as firms up and tones your bust, whilst the Whitening Nectar drink helps to even out skin tone, lighten skin blemishes, pigmentation and promote lasting fairness from within. In just 28 days, you will achieve a fairer radiant and glowy look."

#howyveseesit: Each redemption includes three strips of the respective Mygenlife drinks. I didn't actually see or feel any difference at all after alternating between both drinks for six continuous nights, but I really like how good and authentic they taste. Way better than the collagen powder I am having now.


RACHEL K Youth Spell Day Cream
30ml / $29.00

"Formulated with Matrixyl™ 3000 to prevent wrinkles and a unique mixture of Bamboo-silk and Rice-silk which work together to mattify skin by absorbing sebum, you’re left with instantly quenched, soft, elastic and gorgeously hydrated silky-smooth skin."

#howyveseesit: Each redemption includes five sachets of the Youth Spell Day Cream. I like how it is non-comedogenic and it balances sebum secretion so well that my face isn't even half as oily as usual by mid-day. I have also tried their night and eye cream before, and their products are awesome.

------------------------------------------------------------



#3 Check-out your items and make your payment via Paypal

Once you have added four items to your cart, you are ready for check-out and note that all pending payments must be cleared before you can check-out again the next day. You can proceed with the payment even if you do not have a Paypal account, though you can also register one for free as well so you do not have to key in your card details each and every time. In addition, do note that each member is only entitled to one bundle of sample for each listing i.e. no redeeming of the same item every day (I wish we could though..).

#4 Review your items to earn points and redeem free samples

You will receive a notification for you to review each sample you have checked-out on your account, and Sample Store rewards reviewers by adding a point to one's account upon each successful review. These points are then accumulated and used when you redeem free samples. Each review involves a very simplied questionaire where one answers a few multiple choice questions and is encouraged to attach pictures and give additional comments, so keep rating the products, earn points and reward yourself with free samples!



The Free Samples
Free samples are listed under "Free Samples" tab (duh!), and they work the same way as the normal samples except for the fact that they are fully paid for by the respective sponsors so there is no additional charge to deliver the free samples. Just add them to your cart and prepare to see the pretty Sample Store package in your mailbox. Remember to review these items as well to gain more points!

My favourite redemption so far is a 40g tube of Darlie All Shiny White Multi-Care Toothpaste, and these are the free samples I selected last month:-


PALMER'S Skin Therapy Oil For Face
30ml / $29.90

"A multipurpose skin perfecting oil that helps improve the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, neck lines, dark spots, uneven skin tone and aging skin. The unique ingredient combination of Pure Cocoa Butter, 10 Natural Pure Oils, Retinol and Vitamin C helps improve the appearance of the most troubling signs of aging so you can put your best face forward."

#howyveseesit: Each redemption includes one sachet of Palmer's Skin Therapy Oil. I didn't like the skin therapy oil at all. It was extremely thick, hence even though I only use a small bit, it was difficult to absorb and felt so sticky that I just had to go wash my face and hands immediately.


BIO-ESSENCE Face Lifting Cream With Royal Jelly & Atp
40ml / $49.90

"Attain 8 Marvelous Benefits with Bio-Essence Face Lifting Cream: 1. Lifts Facial Contours, 2. Firms sagging skin, 3. Reduces double skin, 4. Contracts pores & refines skin, 5. Reduces appearance of ageing line, 6. Reduces visible fine lines & wrinkles, 7. Deeply nourishes & moisturizes skin, and 8. Shapes V face, enhancing feminine charm".

#howyveseesit: Simiarly, each redemption is again just a sachet of Bio-Essence Face Lifting Cream. I am not sure if it is originally like that or that there is something wrong with the sample, the cream was very dry and thick, somewhat like I was applying cleanser on a dry face. Once again, it was washed off my face straightaway because cleansers can never be absorbed.


CURE Natural Aqua Gel
$49.00

"A gentle, non-abrasive water-based exfoliating gel that contains no fragrance, alcohol, artificial preservatives or colouring, and is suitable for all skin types. It removes dead skin cells gently and effectively to help in skin renewal for softer, smoother and brighter skin, and prevents skin problems such as enlarged pores, blackheads, pimples, blemishes and dull skin tone."

#howyveseesit: Again, each redemption includes one sachet, and a product brochure that went straight into my recycling bin. The aqua gel was indeed very gentle, and my skin felt refreshed and glowy after that the exfoliation where tons of dead skin cells that looks like eraser shavings fell off my face. I have been told that I should not exfoliate because my skin is very thin, but I might have found my solution.


CLINICIANS REM Sleep
60 caps / $36.90

"Clinicians REM Sleep helps to regulate our sleep and wake cycle, and contains Melatonin which makes us sleepy and keeps us asleep. It also has Magnesium and Vitamin B3 to help the muscles relax, as well as Passion Flower and Skull Cap to calm the mind and relieves nervous tension for a restful sleep."

#howyveseesit: Finally, someone who is more generous. Each redemption is a bottle of 20 capsules, 2 for each night to be taken before bedtime. It is easy to consume and definitely helped me to fall asleep in no time. However, even though I am not taking any medications, I started developing migraine and it was then I discovered that it is not suitable for people consuming migraine medications.

------------------------------------------------------------

#5 And the cycle goes round as new exciting items get listed!

I started with prohibiting myself from redeeming these samples since there are still tons of skincare in my cupboard that I haven't even started using, and I would never get to use them considering how I can survive on these samples alone. I failed, of course. Then I told myself okay, I shall just redeem twice a month - one normal, one free, and that should be the limit. But in all honesty, each time I visit Sample Store website, there will be something new, something I really want that I have no choice but to clock another check-out before they run out fast, which is the case for some really popular products. Then there are moments they will despicably lure me by giving away a full-size product that I can't say no to for every check-out. So there, Sample Store, you had me spellbound...

And I just did another check-out,
Yvette

** Product description adapted from https://www.samplestore.com/
** Search "Sample Store" below for past reviews and samples

You Might Also Like

3 comments

@yveyanxi

Latest Video @yveyanxi

Ads & Sponsors