Bioré: Aqua Jelly Makeup Remover

14:25:00



Hello! In the past, I do just apply BB cream and head off to work because admittedly, I'd be too lazy to remove all the make-up stacked on my face at the end of the day. But in this post I have decided, like what you see in the picture above, to put on full make-up from eyebrow, to eyeliner, mascara, blusher and even lip colour because make-up removal is no longer as exhausting and inconvenient as I remembered it to be. And if you are wondering why, I am here to introduce one of my favourite beauty products, the new and improved Bioré Aqua Jelly Makeup Remover.

Although I have heard and seen many other bloggers raving about the product, I never actually tried it before until Sheryl's wedding day where both Mayling and I forgot to bring our make-up removers and had to borrow hers. And I fell in love with this highly-acclaimed makeup remover ever since. If Sheryl hadn't remember to get it back from our hotel room, I might just bring it back home lolol. Just kidding =p



The new Bioré Aqua Jelly Makeup Remover, with its revolutionary jelly-like texture, comes in an even smoother, lighter consistency but with the same high cleansing ability that effortlessly dissolves and lifts off more makeup in a gentle glide. It is seriously so much better than the other similar makeup removers in the market that I have ever tried (which is a lot!). Some of them either takes a few washes to get even just my basic foundation off, or could be so strong and harsh that your skin feels so tight and dry after each wash, that I have to rush to apply moisturiser immediately before my skin starts to crack.

True enough, the removers on both instances guaranteed clean, make-up free skin at the end of the day, but they could be causing more harm than good. Washing our face excessively is likely to irritate your skin more than anything else. That can actually make conditions like acne worse, and dry skin results in greater water loss as it loses its protective function, and leave the skin vulnerable to environmental factors. Considering how we all emphasize so much on skin protection, these two instances are definitely a no-no and thankfully, they can be minimised with the new and improved Bioré Aqua Jelly Makeup Remover that is equipped with 40% more moisturising essence, and guarantees high cleansing ability despite the smooth jelly-like texture and its lightweight formula!

Let's put Bioré Aqua Jelly Makeup Remover to a test..



In my own personal opinion, mascara is one cosmetic that is really difficult to remove especially if it is water-proof. So, I decided to experiment by applying water-proof mascara on my hand and dispense just one single pump of the makeup remover I was using on one test, and similarly one pump of Bioré Aqua Jelly Makeup Remover on the other. I let both sit for about a minute without massaging, since it is impossible for us to massage our eyelashes without ending up with none left and also excessive massaging around the eye might lead to the dreaded fine lines, and put them under running water for 5 seconds each. And the result of the test is?



Bioré Aqua Jelly Makeup Remover WINS!
And this is only one wash with one pump, with no spreading, messaging or whatsoever!

Moving on to trying Bioré Aqua Jelly Makeup Remover on one half of my made up face. Consumers will be glad to find that the smooth jelly-like remover glides across and spreads evenly across the skin easily, so the entire messaging process to dissolve the make-up was gentle and relaxing. I just have to mention this because you guys have no idea how rough to my face I had to be when I was using a make-up remover inferior to Bioré Aqua Jelly Makeup Remover.



Well, half of my face is bare now and I know my skin is quite bad and my dark circles are seriously no joke. However, the point is, I have managed to remove half of all the make-up I had is just one wash!

Is it just me or do you also encounter times when you thought you are done with removing the cosmetics but when you dry your face with a clean tissue, there will still be traces of make-up on the tissue? I really hate that because it means my face is not as make-up free as I would like yet. Surprisingly, Bioré Aqua Jelly Makeup Remover managed to remove the most stubborn of all make-up with ease, and an appropriate amount of the cleansing liquid, a bit of massaging and finally some thorough rinsing with water were all that I needed. No repeated steps, no cotton pad or tissue required. Easy peasy.

Furthermore, Bioré Aqua Jelly Makeup Remover is suitable for ALL SKIN TYPES and with the moisturising essence, my skin felt supple, moist and refreshed after the wash with no signs of dryness or stickiness. Above all else, the Bioré Aqua Jelly Makeup Remover is only retailing at $24.90 for a 230ml bottle at all leading supermarkets, personal care stores, western pharmacies and departmental stores! I will do all I can to tell you it is good, it is hassle-free and it is affordable, but you really have to try it yourself to truly experience the wonders of Bioré Aqua Jelly Makeup Remover. So do act fast and start taking care of your skin with a gentle makeup remover now ^.^

Makeup removal is so much simpler now,
Yvette

You Might Also Like

0 comments

@yveyanxi

Latest Video @yveyanxi

Ads & Sponsors