ASUS: Transformer Book T100HA & ZenPad C7.0

00:53:00


Aren't these beauties?

Well today, we will be taking a look at ASUS Transformer Book T100HA as well as ASUS ZenPad C7.0 and before I start, I'd like to thank ASUS for this opportunity to review their wonderfully chic products. The more I used them, the more I can feel how much thought have been put into designing these items that are not merely aesthetically pleasing, but also extremely handy, convenient, easy-to-use and just basically fits the usual criterion we would expect of our ideal gadgets.

ASUS Transformer Book T100HA


Let's start with the ASUS Transformer Book T100HA

The transformer book is essentially similar to a tablet functioning on Windows 10, with detachable keyboard thus make usage remarkably convenient. Before I received the ASUS Transformer Book T100HA, I have both a laptop which I lug to school each day, and a tablet that I use when I perform to refer to chords and lyrics because a laptop is simply too unwieldy to bring onstage. While technically I still have them both, the appearance of this new apple of my eye have fundamentally made BOTH of them redundant since this one Transformer Book easily fulfilled both their functions and subsequently replaced them.

ASUS Transformer Book T100HA is basically the perfect mobile companion for active lifestyles. With the keyboard, the Transformer Book serves as the laptop I need to type a large among of text yet is so much less taxing on my shoulders than my existing laptop. And when without, it transform into the tablet that tags along on my gigs. This alone is unquestionably the best of both worlds. The fact that it has a long battery life that I have no doubt can last my throughout the day and beyond also relieved me from the need to bring the adaptor or a portable charger out. Less stuff = less weight and less hassle!


ASUS Transformer Book T100HA on stage

Not just thinner (8.45mm) and lighter (580g) than its award-winning predecessor, T100HA is also equipped with more processing power, more RAM and longer battery life to keep up with our lives on-the-go. Immensely versatile, it also boasts of the following:

- Powerful and efficient Intel Atom X5 Processor
- Responsive multi-touch display
- 2MP front and 5MP rear camera
- 1280 x 800 IPS display
- Micro SDXC slot, HDMI port and USB port
- Headphone and microphone jack
- Strong magnetic hinge
- Comfortable full-size keyboard and touchpad
- 4GB RAM for smooth multi-tasking
- Reliable solid-state storage of up to 128GB
- USB 2.0 port and USB 3.1 (Gen1) Type-C
- Silent, fan-less design


Loving ASUS Transformer Book T100HA as well as how practical and sleek it is ❤

Price for all these? Just $499. And I wouldn't even bother to hide how shock I was when I learnt of how affordable it is. For the record, I got a friend who recently bought something similar at more than $2k. And $499 is so much cheaper than my tablet and not even half of the price of my laptop, which to be honest was a real good deal already. Just by considering how one single Transformer Book T100HA is able to perform the duties of my two gadgets, this price is super worth it.

So if you are someone who is constantly on-the-go, you wouldn't want to miss this light-weight and flexible piece of hardware designed for Windows 10 with Cortana Digital Assistant, Continuum mode and Microsoft Office Mobile so we can work, play, share anything anytime anywhere. Just to share, the ASUS Transformer Book T100HA features a matt aluminium finish (yeah, the type you can't stop your hands from running across for just the sensation of it) that is available in four fun colours for you to find the perfect match. I think the Rouge Pink looks real good!

Visit the official website here to find out more.

ASUS ZenPad C7.0


Moving on to ASUS ZenPad C7.0

To contenders who think that the Transformer Book is too big for a tablet, especially when things today seem to be getting smaller and smaller as technology advances, check out this tablet that is created to balance beauty and strength by infusing the latest technology while maintaining functionality and easy usage. Not only stunning in appearance, ASUS ZenPad C7.0 is doubtlessly portable and an ease to carry along with a light weight of only 265g and thickness of 8.4mm.



ASUS ZenPad C 7.0 is characterised by its clean lines and unique elegant leather patterning at the back of the tablet, which certainly enhanced its appearance and style, and made the tablet look so much more than its actual price of a competitive $199. Similar to the Transformer Book, ASUS ZenPad C 7.0 comes in 4 exclusive colours of Obsidian Black, Pearl White, Aurora Metallic and Glamour Red, to showcase your individualism.

Not one that compromises on the quality and performance of its products despite the comparatively low prices, ASUS ZenPad C 7.0 features:

- ASUS VisualMaster including ASUS Tru2Life, ASUS TruVivid etc
- DTS-HD Premium Sound, SonicMaster and the Asus AudioWizard
- 8MP rear and 2MP font PixelMaster camera (for low light)
- 8GB+ 16B of ASUS WebStorage (5GB for life, 11GB for 1st year

Visit the official website here to find out more.



And here is where I end off. Once again, an extremely big thank-you to ASUS for sending the two gadgets to me so that I can use and also review them by sharing my personal experiences with the readers. THANK YOU!

Yvette

You Might Also Like

0 comments

@yveyanxi

Latest Video @yveyanxi

Ads & Sponsors